Important Personal Injury FAQ

You did not expect to get injured while providing a living for yourself and your family. Now that you are hurt and possibly not able to work, you may have many questions for an attorney. At Law Offices Roy L. Silverberg in Elmhurst, we want to help you, and that includes providing information about an injury in the workplace and workers' compensation.

Please read our answers to commonly asked personal injury questions.

What Do I Do After A Work Injury?

Following these steps will help you protect your claim after you get hurt:

  • Get medical attention immediately.
  • After your initial medical treatment, give us a call, and we can take care of everything else. We can visit you in the hospital or at your home if you cannot come to one of our New York offices.

How Can I Get To My Doctor Appointments If I Am Injured?

Law Offices Roy L. Silverberg can arrange for transportation to your medical appointments so you do not have to worry about missing an appointment.

Do You Have To Be An American Citizen To File A Lawsuit?

No, you do not have to be a citizen or even a legal immigrant to file an injury lawsuit. We can explain your options at your free initial consultation at our law offices.

How Much Does A Legal Defense Cost?

Nothing. We do not get paid unless you receive a settlement from your personal injury case.

Do You Offer Translation Services?

Yes, we offer free translation services to our clients. Whether you speak Spanish, Hindi or Punjabi, we have you covered.

Get In Touch With Us

While we are a New York firm that goes above and beyond to develop quality cases of our clients, we also focus on providing exceptional customer service at all stages of the legal process. You can depend on us to return your texts or calls promptly.

Help yourself and your family following a severe injury. Find out what legal options are available in your work injury claim. Contact Law Offices Roy L. Silverberg in Queens, New York at 1-718-502-9025 for a free lawyer consultation, or reach us with this online form.